As a CWC Social Gun Club member, you can expect tailored training and events created specifically for Chicks. This ensures that our ladies across the Nation are equally trained: Locked, Loaded, and Legit (licensed). Orientation to graduation takes approximately three months complete.
Training Consists of 4 Required Phases:
- Mental Preparedness Courses– Preparing our minds to carry and shoot
- Education/Training- Classroom, laws, gun handling and shooting
- Self-Defense Bootcamp- Putting your training into practice. Training is adaptive to all physicalities and medical conditions -held in Columbia, SC)
- Armory/Graduation- Weapons choice and graduation ceremony
Members Should Also Anticipate:
- Annual Anniversary Trips- To fabulous destinations (Aruba 2022)
- Ongoing Training- With and without a weapon
- Graduation Celebrations
- Social Gatherings
- Charity Events
- Womens Empowerment
- CWC Wellness- “Chicks Check-In Chat Line” and “FIT Chicks”
- And ….An Unmatched Sisterhood
All members are provided with the Gun Laws for their State or locality, as well as the online application link for their firearm license/permit.
If you dare to take the safety for yourself and your loved ones into your own hands, join Chicks Who Carry and become a responsible gun owner while having fun!